VULCAN-VULCAP SYSTEM IV PRECURE TREADCHAMBER
Features and benefits
- 60" diameter x 15' long straight side
- Handles up to 12 tires per cycle up to 36 tires in an 8 hour shift.
- 612 model features Indirect Steam for fast, cost efficient curing process.
- 712 model features Electric Heating.
- Optional size will accommodate 15 tires per cycle.
- Modulating temperature control maintains constant temperature throughout the chamber at setting desired i.e. 200 to 300F.
- Medium temperature curing (260 to 280F) increases envelope and tube life. Minimal casing heat exposure.
- Indirect High Efficiency Steam Heat Exchangers provide in excess of 400,000 BTU'S (80 psi steam input).
- High Velocity Dry Hot Air System (7 ½ H.P.) fan delivers 2,200 C.F.M. through ducting system that directs heat to tread curing area and exchanges air in the chamber every 5 seconds.
- Independent Chamber Pressures up to 100 psi (unrelated to heat). Automatic Adjustable Tire Differential Pressure setting.
- Automatic Control Sequence for curing cycle heat, inflation and blow down, chart recorders for heat and pressure.
- Individual Tire Inflation Line, Vent Line and Control Shut off Valves isolate tire if an inner tube or envelope leak occurs. Helps minimize production loss.
- Hoses and vent lines designed for hook-up outside of Treadchamber.
- Unique VULCAN Door with Powered Interlock Design is ASME Pressure Vessel approved.
- Low energy costs (only 5 boiler H.P.) required to maintain temperature. Fast warm up (35 minutes). Closed steam system for minimal maintenance.
- Fast, uniform heat throughout the chamber for optimum cure.
- Higher pressure cure for best adhesion.
- Dry hot air for minimal chamber maintenance.
- Optional Monorail and Air Operated Tire Lift reduces operator fatigue and time required for cure cycle changeover.
|VULCAN-VULCAP System IV 612/712 Precure Treadchamber|