MPB Section Repair Mold
The MPB Section Repair Mold for cars and light truck tires is a virtual workhorse that continues to outperform comparable units priced hundreds of dollars higher. Its operation is easy, heat-up is fast and it functions with minimum downtime.
Features and benefits
- Uses the Inflatable Mandrel for both radial and bias ply tires from passenger to small truck sizes (10″ through 16″ rim sizes).
- The MPB Vulcanizer repair process allows the rubber to flow during curing in both the plug area, between the patch and inner lining of the casing to form a dense, sealed repair that will not leak or fail.
- Electric heat and proper differential pressure for maximum patch adhesion of 9″ x 9″ (23 cm x 23 cm).
- Thermostats in Heatpads ensure reliable temperature.
- Inflatable Mandrel is constructed of a heat resistant rubber core and an outside high tensile nylon cover for maximum service life.
- The Inflatable Mandrel is shaped to the inside of the tire. It is lightweight, easy to use and has a 400-curing hour pro-rata / 6 months warranty.
- The Inside Heatpad is constructed of flexible heat resistant rubber, designed to give “feather edge” flow from over the patch up to the bead area.
- An internal thermostat control ensures even heat distribution of 290F over the patch area throughout the curing cycle.
- The Heatpad, available in 110V or 220V (2/4 amps), can be plugged into the mold control panel or a normal wall socket. (two sizes available.)
- Differential Air Control is “built-in” to new MPB Section Repair Molds or available as separate accessory for existing units as a retrofit.
- Control when actuated, automatically inflates Mandrel and Outside Airbags simultaneously to maintain an internal/external pressure differential of 12-15 psi.
- Higher pressure on the inside of the tire (pressure is typically 45 psi inside and 30 psi outside). This eliminates tire distortion of tires during curing process.
- Mandrel Adaptor is installed between Mandrel and Mold Cross Clamp.
DO YOU WANT TO REPAIR THE LATEST PERFORMANCE AND SUV TIRES WITH A RIM DIAMETER OF UP TO 20″?
Vulcan-Vulcap has recently developed the Vulcan-Vulcap MPB Special Section Repair Molds for special performance tires as illustrated below: