MV-30 Section Repair Mold
Features and benefits
- Designed for Tractor, Skidder and Grader Tire Repair.
- Handles tire sizes from 20.5 x 24 through 24 x 35, up to 29.5 x 25/29 with top clamp extension.
- Handles up to 26″ x 26″ (66cm x 66cm) patch.
- Cost and energy efficient.
- Requires only 45 psi to produce maximum adhesion of patch to casing.
- Fast cost and energy efficient cures.
- Built-in Automatic Air Differential Control helps cure plug and patch simultaneously.
- Pressure and heat for maximum adhesion of patch to casing.
- The Vulcanizer repair process allows the rubber to flow during curing in both the plug area and between the patch and inner lining of the casing to form a dense, sealed repair that will not leak or fail.
- Zero distortion repairs on radial and bias ply tires.
- Light weight and easy to transport.
- Outside Heatpad conforms to tire profile.
- No time consuming, tedious straps required to secure for curing process.
- Self-Standing design for maximum stability with 21″ (54 cm.) High Tensile Steel Shell Expandable Cavity simplifies loading and unloading tire.
- Available in Electric or Steam configuration for cost and energy efficiency.
- 400 cure hour or 6 month warranty on parts and Heatpads.
- Total pressure of 30,420 lbs is applied on maximum patch size to produce a dense compression cure that will last much longer than an open steam cure.
Handles tire sizes from 20.5 x 24 through 24.00 x 35. With the addition of an optional top clamp extension, this model will handle tire sizes up to 29.5 x 25/29.
The Vulcan-Vulcap Section Repair Molds are light-weight and cost-effective. If proper repair procedures are followed, repaired injuries can be guaranteed for the life of the tire. The repair is a true vulcanising repair, where the rubber flows during curing both in the plug area and between the patch and inner casing liner. This is not the case with chemical pre-cured patch repairs. All Vulcan-Vulcap models of Section Repair Molds are patented and are the result of over 50 years of successful research and development for the independent tire repair and tire retread industry.