MV-50A Section Repair Mold covers OTR tires from 36.00 x 51 to 40.00 x 57 including the new generation sizes 50/80/57,54, 5/80/57 and 53, 5/85/55.
Features of the Vulcatouch® OTR Control System:
- Designed for O.T.R. Equipment Tire Repair.
- Handles tire sizes from 36.00 x 51 through 45/65/45 and new generation giant sizes 50/80/57, 54, 5/80/57 & 53, 5/85/55.
- Handles up to 36″ x 36″ (91cm x 91cm) patch.
- The Vulcanizer repair process allows the rubber to flow during curing in both the plug area and between the patch and inner lining of the casing to form a dense, sealed repair that will not leak or fail.
- 50″ (127 cm.) Expandable Steel Cavity simplifies loading and unloading tire.
- Built-in Automatic Air Differential Control cures plug and patch simultaneously.
- Zero distortion on radial and bias ply tires.
- Rugged low profile, self standing design.
- Expandable High Tensile Steel Shell Cavity simplifies tire loading and unloading, and maximizes stability.
- Outside Heatpad conforms to our tire profile.
- No time consuming, tedious straps required to secure the curing process.
- Available in Electric or Steam configuration and requires only 45 psi curing pressure.
- Pressure and heat for maximum adhesion of patch to casing.
- Energy and cost efficient for uniform, quality cures and lower operating costs.
- 400 cure hour or 6 month warranty on parts and Heatpads.
- Total pressure at 58,320 lbs is applied on maximum patch size to produce a dense, long lasting compression curethat will outlast any open steam cure.