V-14 Bias and Radial Truck Tire Vulcanizer
The popular tire professional’s choice, Vulcan-Vulcap’s V-14 Truck Tire Vulcanizer with built in Tire Spreader continues to perform in hundreds of tire repair shops in over 40 countries.
Features and benefits:
- Designed for use with inflatable Mandrels and Split Rim System.
- The V-14 is fully adjustable to handle radial and bias ply tires from 8.25 x 15 through 1200 x 24.
- Handles long sidewall repairs and cures both patch and plug at the same time.
- The Vulcanizer repair process allows the rubber to flow during curing in both the plug area and between the patch and inner lining of the casing to form a dense, sealed repair that will not leak or fail.
- Easy open and close tire cavity, built in Air Operated Tire Spreader and convenient controls simplify operation and increases productivity.
- Repairs are made with evenly distributed and controlled heat over the pad area with patches up to 18″ x 20″ (45.7 cm x 50 cm).
- Flexible, heat resistant Inside Heatpad gives a “feather edge” flow over the patch up to the bead area.
- Full inside and outside heat and pressure provides a better bonding to the casing.
- When cured, patch is almost invisible.
- Built-in thermostatic controls ensure reliable curing temperature and effective patch adhesion.
- Differential Air Control automatically inflates Mandrel and Outside Airbags to maintain proper pressure on inside and outside of tire.