MV-40A Section Repair Mold covers OTR tires from 29.5 x 29 to 37.5 x 51, 29.5, 33.5, 33.25, 27, 33, 49, 30.00 x 51, 33.00 x 51, 37.5 x 51.
Features of the Vulcatouch® OTR Control System:
- Easy to operate 8” full colour touch screen as operator interface. Can also simultaneously be remotely displayed on PC via Ethernet.
- Curing temperature, pressure and curing time settings are done with a touch of a finger tip.
- Ability to attach 2 additional auxiliary thermocouples for extra monitoring of temperatures during the curing of the repair.
- Digital temperature controls and display of Inside and Outside Heatpads plus amperage indicators.
- Automatic control of Inside/Outside Airbag pressure.
- Audio Alarm – Continuous beep to indicate overheating. Machine will shut off power to Headpads.
- Audio Alarm – Continuous beep to indicate excessive air pressure in Airbags. Machine will exhaust air until set air pressure is reached.
- Audio Alarm if one or both Heatpads malfunction at beginning or during cycle.
- Audio signal – Intermittent beeps to indicate end of curing cycle.
- Automatic storage of alarm history.
- Main control screen indicates curing time remaining.
- Data logging screen and data storage. System will store automatically each curing cycle date, time, temperature and pressure.
- Ability to add tire number, tire size and customer name to data logging screen, thus providing repair history for each tire.
- All stored data can easily be downloaded via memory stick into an Excel Spreadsheet to a PC for further analysis and record keeping.
(Click here for Template of Excel Spreadsheet to download Repair Data to a PC from Memory Stick!)
- Remote access capabilities. VULCAN-VULCAP Technicians can remotely connect to your system via internet should you encounter
- System measurements and indicators can easily be switched from English to Metric, touching appropriate button.